CZECH SONG

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Beru na vědomí, ze hudba je me srdce

I carry this awareness, music is my heart

Přítel stále věrný, pouze zve jen mne

A friend ever faithful, the only sound for me

Že mi mohou týkat ostatni

That I may relate to others

Píšu slova, z která zpivaji spolu

I write the words, from which they may sing together


Vsechny lidi vidím.

For the everyday people I see

Dám mu své srdce

I give them my heart

Ale nezvyšuje jejich starosti

But not increasing their worries

S jeho smyslem, můj svět

With its (the music) meaning, my world


A že jednoho dne někdy,

And that one day sometime

te najdu můj kvitku medovy

I shall find you my honey blossom

Budu porovnávat te hudbou,

I will compare you to music

A nechat te vědět

And let you know

Ona je nejkrásnější

You are the most beautiful

Ktera jsem poznal

That I’v ever known


A že jednoho dne někdy,

And that one day sometime

Když bude mít můj vlastní děti

When she shall have my own children

Budu se naladit je s můj sen,

I shall tune them with my dreams

Umění ocenění

The art of appreciation

Ze oni mohou vždy

That they may always

Být vděčný a šťastný

Be thankful and happy


Je posledni den, ležel jsem sám,

It shall be that last day, I lay alone

A to by mělo být, že můj svět ztratí svou světla

And it should be, that my world loses its light

Podél všechny melodie … která dělá mé byti

Along with all the melodies … that made my being

Můj membranózní stěny a poslední úsměv

My membranous wall and last smile


Beru na vědomí, hudba je mé duše

I carry this awareness, music is my soul

Might still need corrections but don’t know =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CzeMSA © 2011 | Designed by VPS Hosts, in collaboration with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Jason Aldean Tour and Sister Act Tickets